Friday, 11 March 2016

This weeks 5 frugal things on a Friday

Hello Dear Reader,

Is it just me, or does it seems like someone has pushed the fast forward button on this week, I can't believe it Friday! I think its because I am feeling overwhelmed and just so tired. I am willing the days away so I can get more sleep!!
Apart from cooking and gardening, sleeping is my most favourite thing to do. Even as a child I used to count how many hours sleep I could have. Never mind I will catch up soon, I hope.

This weeks 5 frugal things on a Friday, again, are nothing new, just little things that add up over the course of a week.

1. Made Banana and Oat Bran Muffins, to use up  some daggy bananas
                                (super easy recipe coming soon)

Banana and Oat Bran Muffins, fresh from the oven

2. Parked the car far way from the hospital, when visiting my Mother in Law, and walked, to save the crazy parking fee

3. Cooked from scratch every night

4. Used home made cleaners to clean the house

5. Saved the warm up shower water to water the plants out the front

One of the Two Fig Trees out the front that flourishes on the warm up shower water, they get a big drink every day as they dry out very quickly



No comments:

Post a Comment