Well, that was a short week! I had Monday off due to the EKKA show holiday and I had Wednesday off as an ADO, Woot! I wish every week was like that. I got to stay at home and do all the things I love to do.
On Monday I spent some time with my sister and my little Grand Nieces, which was lovely and I was also able to work on little Milly's birthday present as well. I have made her a little felt doll complete with clothes. I finished it off on Wednesday, I loved any excuse to use my Husqvarna
So, I will make this my first frugal thing
1. Handmade this little gift for my beautiful grand niece, Millicent
|The idea came from here. I already had everything I needed in my sewing room, the only thing I had to buy was some anti fraying liquid for the little dresses and a cute little box to put the doll and her wardrobe in. Little Milly turned three yesterday and she just loved this cute as a button handmade present.|
2. I also made a tray of Peanut Butter Brownies and we had this as her birthday cake.
3. Packed my morning tea and lunch every day. Today I am having a Cacao and Honey Chia pudding, Vanilla yoghurt with macadamias, sesame snaps, Ryvita's with butter and vegemite and my little square of chocolate to enjoy with my cuppa. I pack cutlery and my tea bags for the day as well.
4. Saved the water from the warm up water in the shower for the figs out the front. They are looking really good with lots of new growth.
5. Rode to work for the three days that I actually went to work, including today (Monday was the EKKA show holiday and Wednesday was an ADO) It is not as cold in the morning now and I really love riding to work as it is refreshing and clears my mind for the day ahead
So, tell me, what have been your frugal achievements this week?