Monday, 12 September 2016

Five Ingredient, Super Easy and Healthy, Chocolate Biscuits

Hello Dear Reader,


I while ago I received an email from Mightynest with this interesting little recipe attached. As I had the ingredients in the house, I thought I would give them a go. They are very easy, I mean really, really easy, just one bowl and a spoon and voila, almost instant healthy and delish, chocolate biscuits.

Ingredients for Easy and Healthy Chocolate Biscuits-from left
1 tablespoon raw cacao, 1 tablespoon maple syrup, 1 egg
1 cup peanut butter, 1 tablespoon chia seeds
First pre-heat oven to 180C and then add all ingredients to a bowl 
And mix well
Roll into slightly smaller than golf ball size and put onto a lined oven tray (I made 13)
Flatten slightly with a fork and bake for 10 minutes or until just stating to firm up.
They aren't a crisp biscuit, rather moist, soft and very moorish.


So, over to you, what is your go to "healthy" snack with only a few ingredients?

No comments:

Post a Comment