That to-do list

Zee List
I am the type of person that needs a list, other wise I tend to procrastinate or procrastibake! I have a diary set up in the kitchen on a recipe book stand, so its front and centre, right in front of me, no escaping it. Every day, I write a list up, obviously it depends if I am working that day or not, as to how much I can achieve in the time I have. I try to be practical, after all I am not Wonderwoman and there are only 24 hours in a day, I also require a lot of sleep.

So that means on my regular working week, I have about 30 minutes in the morning before work and about 1 1/2 hours after work to get that list done. Luckily I live close to work, so the commute is easy, that means I have more time up my sleeve.  My afternoons can look like this - About two times a week there is the bread to make and bake, the house work is divided up so I do a little each day, then there is the washing,  packing my lunch for the next day and starting on dinner. My lovely Husband shares the cooking and some cleaning (he vac's and mops the floors) so it's not all me carrying the load.
Blitz worm food-tick
This list method works for me, it helps me stay focused and keeps the house in order. When my home is in order I feel calm and so the cycle goes. The weekend list covers the basics that keep things humming along like - wipe over kitchen - that includes all surfaces and appliances, de-hair lounges - courtesy of our very loved cat, washing, general tidy of all rooms, I usually make sourdough on the weekend as it takes more time than the yeasted bread I make during the week, and tidying and cleaning the outside of the house and of course, gardening. Again, I try not to make the weekend list too exhaustive (you know, not Wonderwoman)

So, tell me, are you a "to-do list" person or a "make it up as you go along" person?
Make Bread-tick

No comments

Back to Top