A much needed Holiday





Me, alongside the Sea Princess while docked, this was taken in 2014. It was a Cruise to New Zealand
About 3 times a year for 1 week at a time, my Hubby and I try to get away for a short break, you know what they say - "All work and no play..."This week we will be doing a Cruise up the coast of Queensland with Princess Cruises. As always this holiday was saved and budgeted for to the last cent.
I love Cruising as you only unpack once, the food is truly amazing and you don't have to lift a finger all week. I always try to find the very best deals and found this one to  be exceptional value for money. We will, hopefully, be meeting up with our Daughter and her Partner while up that way so that is an extra bonus to look forward to.
As the cost of accessing the internet on board is just too expensive, I will be having a little break from blogging while away, sorry. But I will be back renewed and refreshed in one weeks time. These photos are from our last cruise to New Zealand in 2014. It was just so beautiful.

Hubby on deck while going through the Fjords in New Zealand. 
Simply Breathtaking!
A snap shot of one of the dinners
All dressed up for the formal night


So, over to you, do you scrimp and save for holidays? What's your favourite Holiday destination?

This post is not sponsored and the views are entirely my own. 



2 comments

  1. I just love your blog - congratulations. I am hoping to go to Tasy for the first time next year. so looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Oh Tassie, how I would love to live there. I watched all of the Gourmet Farmer episodes and also Gourmet Farmer Afloat. I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top