This weeks 5 Frugal Things


Picked Lemons, Jalapeno's, a Pineapple and Cherry Tomatoes from the garden
Skin and core from the Pineapple to make Cordial

Making Pineapple Cordial
Finished Pineapple Cordial
Homemade Muesli
This weeks 5 Frugal things on a Friday are not new things that I do, just part of my everyday life. Frugal living is rewarding but sometimes, hard work. Yes, it would be so much easier to buy things like Muesli and Cordial but in my view they wouldn't be as good and of course for the quantity and quality that I get they would be much more expensive.

The other frugal things like hanging the washing in the sun to dry and keeping the warm up water to keep plants well watered are just part of my life, so I don't give them a second thought, I just do them naturally.

So this weeks 5 Frugal things on a Friday are:

Hung washing in the sun to dry
Captured the warm up water from the shower in a bucket, and watered the figs out the front
Made pineapple cordial from the pineapple skin and core that was from a home grown Pineapple
Cooked from scratch every night
Made a batch of muesli

So, tell me, what do you do, automatically, that is part of your everyday life,  that is frugal?

No comments

Back to Top