Super quick 3 Ingredient Banana Pancakes

Hello Dear Reader,

I had 2 daggy Bananas sitting in the fruit bowl a few weeks ago and thought a quick pancake recipe would fix those bananas right up! I would have frozen them to use at a later date but this recipe takes just over one minute in the Thermomix and about 10 minutes total cooking time, so I whipped them up while hubby was preparing a Prawn stir fry for dinner.

Ingredients for 3 Ingredient Banana Pancakes
Blitz 100 grams of Rolled Oats for 20 seconds on speed 6
Add 2 Bananas and 4 eggs and Blitz for 60 seconds on speed 8
Blitzed batter
Cook in the usual manner, flip when bubbles appear on the top of the pancakes
This quantity made 12 smallish Pancakes and were delicious


So. tell me, what do you do with "daggy" bananas?

2 comments

  1. My daughter made something very similar last week. They disappeared instantly. She calls them ban-cakes lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it, Ban-cakes! I haven't heard that before. Have a great day.

      Delete

Back to Top