Liebster Award part 2

Hello Dear Reader,

So, this is part 2 of the Liebster Award process. I have chosen 4 other blogs to pay it forward to and I hope that they enjoy the Liebster experience as much as I have. There are 10 Questions to answer and then it is their turn to pay it forward to blogs that they deem worthy.


The first Award goes to

Wendy from My Abundant life, I have been following Wendy's adventures for a while now and I love the real feeling of gratitude that shines through in her writing. I also love that her family are on the same wavelength, with everyone embracing living a more simple and frugal life.

The second one goes to

Julie from Simply Joolz, we have a lot of interests in common (Cooking and Baking, Jamming, Keeping her home spick and span, Learning how to quilt, Reading and Gardening) along with the blogs she follows. I love that she calls herself "CEO of our household" 

The third award goes to

Chel from Going grey and slightly green who posts some beaut recipes that are right up my ally. I also just love the blog title. She has some fantastic posts about gardening and soap making and I really enjoy her writing style.

And last but by no means least goes to

Sue from A year without...Clothes, Books or housekeeping Money, her challenge is to live super frugally for this year and to put all money saved toward knocking down their mortgage. I love that, again, both her and her husband are working together on this fantastic goal and that she is showing that it can be done. I guess I also love that it is in a different country as I love looking at groceries bought in other parts of the world, I'm weird that way. 

So, there you go, my four choices for a Liebster Award. I have contacted these bloggers and asked them to have a look out for the questions this morning.

And now for the questions

1. Why did you start your blog?

2. What is your most prized possession?

3. Who inspires you?

4.What is your proudest achievement?

5.Where is your happy place

6.What do you love most about where you live?

7.What gets you out of bed every morning?

8. What is your favourite quote?

9. What is your favourite season and why?

10. If you have any spare time, what do like to do?

I hope you go and have a look at the above mentioned Blogs, I think they are all worthy recipients.

So, tell me, what Blogs do you absolutely love and just can't wait to see what they are up to next?

7 comments

  1. Hi Fiona I love The Bluebirds are Nesting and Down to Earth blogs. Annabel at The Bluebirds are Nesting has some wonderful ideas and challenges to follow. Her blog posts are beautiful to look at and she shares ideas on how to make the ordinary look pretty. Rhonda is as down to earth as her blog is. Hers was the first blog I ever read and she really helped me to slow down and be more mindful. Both share ideas that can be put into place to help live a more frugal lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane,
      Yes, I love both of these, but especially Rhonda's, I did a blogging workshop through Rhonda last year, and draw my inspiration from her, to try and live a more simple life. She is such a gracious lady.

      Delete
    2. I so agree Jane. I love Annabelle's blog and Rhonda's was the first I ever read as well. Stay Home Instead has now become a favourite too. Cheers from Liz K.

      Delete
    3. I so agree Jane. I love Annabelle's blog and Rhonda's was the first I ever read as well. Stay Home Instead has now become a favourite too. Cheers from Liz K.

      Delete
  2. I already follow the ones you've nominated so one I would add is Pam (http://agoodlifeintydd.blogspot.fr/) She always has some gardening, sewing, cooking and knitting going on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info, I will definitely have a look.

      Delete
  3. I will have to check out the other blogs that you have nominated. I already follow Wendy's blog, she has some great frugal ideas, is very genuine and has lots of knowledge to share. I too have followed Rhonda's Down to Earth blog for years and absolutely love her books. She is so wise and I love her way with words. I have also been reading Annabel's blog for a while now and love her enthusiasm and kindness. She has lots of knowledge to share too and helpful ideas. I learn so much from these ladies (and now you too Fiona!). It would be nice if I could find a simple living type blog that is written by someone in my lifestage with a young family, so if you have ever come across any good ones like that, please let me know :) Its just sometimes helpful to see what others in your circumstances are doing & how they manage things. Thanks for all of the knowledge & inspiration you share. Cheers, Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top