Norfolk Island, here we come

Hello Dear Reader,

Well, I am just about to leave to catch the plane for Norfolk Island, we are driving up to pick up my sister so she doesn't have to leave her car here at our place all week. The flight is a breeze, just on  2 hours, and we will be in beautiful Norfolk Island. If you don't know Norfolk Island do yourself a favour and look it up. It has an incredible history and really is a most beautiful place. It is isolated but hums along with an amazing array of monthly events.

Photo Credit-www.scenic.com.au/tours/norfolk-island


Photo Credit- www.australiantraveller.com/norfolk-island/eat-your-way-around-norfolk-island/
I find this Ballroom Dancing holiday incredible value for money, with a lot included in the price. The car hire, a half day tour of the island with morning or afternoon tea, our accomodation and flight, a welcome dinner, registration for the week, daily Ballroom Dancing lessons and practice in the evenings, a formal night with a sit down dinner and a fancy dress night with refreshments, all for $1350.00 per person. Very good value for money. This is just one of the events that Norfolk Island hosts and I would imagine that they are all very well priced with lots of inclusions.

Photo Credit-www.travelonline.com/norfolk-island
I am going to try and keep up the blog while I am away, but if there is radio silence and are unable to do so, please check back in a week when I am back in town. 

Beautiful Dancing Shoes

I am going to dance my feet off and have a ball doing it! It makes me happy in my heart like nothing else can.

So, tell me, what is your "thing" that makes your heart sing?

3 comments

  1. Wow how exciting, I did ballroom dancing almost 20years ago (I wasnt really bad), with my best friend. Then got married and had children, hubbie hates dancing, so no more ballroom dancing. You enjoy yourself, dance one for me. Thanks for sharing, Guida.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is running! I am signed up to do my first marathon in 2 weeks on the Gold Coast with a weeks holiday after in Byron Bay. Norfolk Island looks beautiful - enjoy! Christina

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top