Rocket, Basil and Almond Pesto Dip

Hello Dear Reader,

As my Basil and Rocket are growing bountifully, I thought I would make this super zesty and delicious "Pesto" dip. You could omit the yoghurt and make it a dairy free Pesto if you need to.

Ingredients for Basil and Pesto Dip
In the TM bowl add 100 grams of Parmesan cheese and 1 big clove of garlic
Blitz for 9 seconds on speed 9
Add 60 grams each of Basil and Rocket, 100 grams almonds, 100 grams greek yoghurt and the juice of 1 lemon
Blitz for 10 to 15 seconds on speed 5 until desired consistency
Use Pesto dip with crackers or vegetable sticks. 


This is such a versatile recipe, it can be used as a dip, mixed with red wine vinegar as a salad dressing, it is amazing mixed in with mashed potato or used as a marinade with chicken.

So, tell me, what is your favourite Pesto variation? How do you use it?

1 comment

  1. I love pesto it is delicious - never made my own. I like the Aldi ones or pick them up from health food stores or delis. Christina

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top