Cacao and Honey Chia Pudding



Hello Dear Reader,

I think I am a little late to the Chia Pudding party, but, I have, now well and truly arrived. I have this pudding most days for my morning tea, it tastes like a naughty treat but has so much goodness in it, it keeps me going until lunch. The "recipe" below is a serving for one but you can easily multiply the recipe as needed.


I find Chia seeds just amazing. Morag, from Our Permaculture Life did a blog post about this unique food plant a little while ago. You can read the post here. Prepare to be amazed!

Ingredients for Cacao and Honey Chia Pudding
In a bowl measure out 15 grams of Chia seeds
Then 5 grams of Raw Cacao
And 15 grams of honey
Lastly add 120 grams of your choice of milk or milk alternative, then just give it a really good mix. Both the Raw Cacao and the Chia seeds seem to be a bit "waterproof" and it can be a bit hard to incorporate

I usually just weigh all the ingredients into a little container with a snug fitting lid and just give it a good shake, to incorporate all the ingredients

Raw Cacao and Honey Chia Pudding. 
Incredibly easy to make and a joy to eat

So, tell me, what "super food" have you incorporated into your daily life?

No comments

Back to Top