Weekend Away

Hello Dear Reader,

Lovely Hubby and I are celebrating our 29th Wedding Anniversary this weekend and have the opportunity to spend it here http://www.runawaytomaleny.com. I found it, just by googling "accomodation at Maleny" as we just love it up there and it is only just over one hours drive away from us.

I think it is important to invest time into our relationship and this is a special treat for us both. Because of my Mother in law, we don't often get the chance to be away together.

So there will be no new blog posts for a couple of days while I am away enjoying some quiet time away with lovely Hubby.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, with time to relax and spend some time with your loved ones.

As with most couples, we don't have too many photos of us both in the photo together as I am usually the one taking the photo. 
This was taken at the Maleny Botanic Gardens at the beginning of the year
This photo was taken during our last cruise, I love it because we are both genuinely smiling at each other and he's making be laugh, as usual. The photographers edit the photos quite a lot, so there isn't a wrinkle or blemish in sight! Even my nails are shiny!
 Isn't it funny how, when you look at a photo, you remember how you felt when it was taken? 

Have a great weekend, Fi.

6 comments

  1. Congratulations! Have a wonderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a lovely, relaxing and special time away together to celebrate! Congratulations on this wonderful milestone... wow 29 years!! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Beautiful photos - I hope you enjoy many more happy years together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all your kind wishes. We did have a lovely relaxing time. It will be our 30th next year! It doesn't seem that long at all!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top