Merry Christmas for 2016

Hello Dear Reader,


I would like to wish each and every lovely reader, a wonderful time over the Christmas holidays and hope you are able to spend time with people that you love and cherish. Thank you all, so very much for visiting, reading and commenting on the ramblings of my life, those comments mean so much to me and encourage me to keep going with this little blog. In blog terms, this tiny blog is in it's infancy, but I have plans to keep going for as long as I am enjoying it, after all it's not meant to be hard or difficult, its meant to be an extension to your real life. I like to think that I am encouraging readers to live a more simple life, turning your thoughts to your home, so you can see the beauty that lives there.

I have my beautiful Daughter and her lovely partner home for Christmas and the hilarious banter around the dinner table makes my heart sing. We are a very small but close family and I just love having everyone at home, in one place at one time. We will all be together, today, to celebrate Christmas and will be sitting down together for a latish lunch that will probably spread into late afternoon by the time dessert has been enjoyed.

I hope that no matter where you are or how you spend today, that you are with someone you love, that you have enough to eat and a safe and warm place to sleep. It's the simple things, that make up a  life.

Merry Christmas


4 comments

  1. The best of blessing to you this Christmastide!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr HM,
      I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your lovely family.
      Merry Christmas
      Fi

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas to you, too. It's Christmas eve here in Kentucky USA. Thank you for your blog and I am a pretty regular follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you and your family had a lovely Christmas and I wish you all the best for 2017. Guida.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top